Terms and conditions in english
Terms and conditions for deliveries outside Sweden
1. About B.D Sweden AB / Yogia
- The company is based in Helsingborg, Sweden. The company's address is
Östra Farmarevägen 76
- If you want to get in touch with us, please send an email to [email protected] with your case and your contact details and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address.
In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, contact us immediately by email to [email protected]
- 3. Delivery
- Our delivery times varies depending on country. We ship the goods within 1 - 3 working days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends will be sent no earlier than the Monday after.
- If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you for longer delivery time) contact us at e-mail address: [email protected]
- A freight charge will be charged on all orders. Currently, the shipping fee in EU, US and Norway is 12€. The shipping companies we work with varies by country.
- If a product deviates from normal delivery time, we will contact you by e-mail to notify the estimated delivery time. You have the right to cancel your order if the delivery time does not suit you.
- If you have ordered several items, they will be packaged together as far as possible. Should we be forced to part-deliver, Yogia is responsible for the extra freight charge.
- If the goods are damaged or lost during transport from Yogia to the customer, Yogia is liable. If the item is damaged or lost when you return it to Yogia, the customer is liable. If, when package is recieved, you discover that the shipment is damaged in transport, you must immediately complain to the shipping company.
- For parcels that are not redeemed within 14 days, Yogia reserves the right to charge the customer for our freight charge, return freight and handling fee to us. As of now 30€ . Please note that packages that are not picked up, does not count as returns.
- Complaints if a product should be incorrect, defective or incorrectly dispatched please contact us immediately via email [email protected] so we can correct the error. Replacement deliveries are of course completely free of charge.
- All prices to Customers within the European Union include Swedish VAT (currently 25%), prices for Customers outside the EU are currently 0% VAT.
- For Customers outside the EU please note that a fee for duty (customs) may occur depending on your country of residence and your order value, all such fees are handled and covered by the customer.
- We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list as well as errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Shipping costs are stated before you confirm the purchase.
- Customers ordering from countries outside Sweden may be required to pay customs duties. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs or other charges that may occur.
- Meaning that eventual customs duties are not included in the price and are not reported from us. All eventual customs duties must be paid by the customer to the customs in the country to which we deliver.
- Stripe. You can choose to pay by card through Stripe (Named “Kortbetalning” in checkout). Stripe provides payment services for card payments. Stripe manages card information through their secure system where you can safely enter your card information. All transactions are sent via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and are encrypted. We use the latest security technology for online credit card payments - 3D-Secure - a standard developed by VISA and MasterCard with the intention of securely validating the consumer when purchasing online and making the payment. We do not share your card details. Once the payment has been approved, you will be sent back to yogia.se where you will receive confirmation that your purchase has been completed.
- Paypal. If you want to shop safely and smoothly, PayPal is a good option. With a PayPal account you will easily be able to pay with only your email address and password, without having to give out your card number. If you do not already have a PayPal account, you can easily create it directly by clicking here
When you shop with PayPal, you can be covered by PayPal's buyer protection, should anything go wrong. Should you need to return the item you purchased, PayPal will reimburse you for your return costs.
See terms and conditions for buyer protection and reimbursement for possible return costs on paypal.com.
-We do not charge any fees when paying with PayPal.
-Paypal is the perfect choice for all our foreign customers.
6. Return Policy
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
6.1 When using your right of withdrawal:
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping fees, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be shipped well packaged and in original packaging.
- From an environmental point of view and for your simplicity, please use the packaging the item was delivered in. We are not responsible for any duty / import / taxes / customs or other charges that may occur.
- With the return of goods we prefer that you fill in the form that you get in the original delivery called “Return or change” Or send the return with a note including order number or the delivery note and specify if you want to return the goods or change to another item. The purchase price is refunded in full, no later than 30 days after we have received the item.
- If it is ordered against an invoice, we recommend that you return the goods before the invoice's due date. Otherwise, the invoice must be paid on time and we will then refund the money as soon as we have received the return.
- You as a customer are responsible for the return freight.
- If you need help or more information, contact us [email protected] and we will help you in the best way.
B.D Sweden AB
Östra Farmarevägen 76
254 76 Allerum
- Otherwise in the event of any disputes, we follow the General Complaints Board's decision.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the depreciation of value compared to the original value of the product for used or damaged product.
- Should the product be damaged or improperly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint should be sent to us immediately after the defect is discovered.
7.1 How do you go about complaining?
- Any errors and defects should always be reported to [email protected] where you enter your name, your address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If a similar product fails to deliver, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We handle return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to deny a complaint if it turns out that the product is not in error in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. For complaints, we follow guidelines from the Swedish Public Complaints Board, see arn.se.
8. Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the Company's ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
9. Product information
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose and explain the products as accurately as possible.
10. Information about Cookies
- According to the law of electronic information, visitors to a website for information purposes must receive information that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. Cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various features. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies.
11. Personal data
- When you make a purchase at B.D Sweden AB / Yogia you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We will never sell or disclose your information to any third party without legal basis.
- B.D Sweden AB / Yogia is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order as well as the times when you have wanted newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below is a summary of how we, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), store and process your data.
11.1 What is a personal information?
- Personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to an individual.
11.2 What information do we store?
- In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service) we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
11.3 Legal ground
- In connection with a purchase, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
11.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
11.4.1 Payment Provider
- When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored are first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved by the payment provider. The information is stored in order to carry out the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna, Stripe, Swish, Paypal.
11.4.2 Shipping Company
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is the first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification. The shipping companies we work with varies by country.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes. We use Get A Newsletter for sending out newsletters.
An e-mail is sent out about 2 weeks after the placed order as a feedback to the placed order. This is a one-time email and should not be confused with the Newsletter.
11.5 Right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts of all information available about you with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
11.6 Right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to supplement information that is defective.
11.7 The right to be forgotten
- You can request deletion of the information you intend at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to erase, such as whether it must be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, under specific laws regarding accounting).
11.8 Responsible for data protection
- B.D Sweden AB / Yogia is responsible for storing and processing personal data in the webshop and ensures that the rules are followed.
11.9 How we protect your personal information
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way.
We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB with its headquarters in Helsingborg, Sweden.
12. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will be posted online on the Website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
13. Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Advertising Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute settlement platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.